Try our unique navigation menu:
Emergency Response Policy
Americomm Systems Emergency Response Policy insures that, in the event of a “major outage”, any down time will be minimal. Thus, minimizing loss in productivity and/or revenue.
Many emergency response policies begin by promising to respond within four (4) hours of the initial call reporting the trouble. The response is usually a phone call from the service company acknowledging the receipt of the initial call and promising to dispatch a technician within another 4 business hours! Now, I’m no mathematician but, we call that an 8 hour response!
Americomm’s policy for “major outages” is as follows:
Respond within three (3) hours of initial call. (By this we mean that we will actually send a live Human Being to your facility). A technician will show up with two things; tools and the intent to fix your problem.
Americomm’s technicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. 24/7/365.
Conditions for Major Outage Service
Major Outage Service will be provided when one of the following conditions exist:
- The central or any attached processor cannot place, receive or retrieve calls.
- The main attendant console cannot place or receive calls.
- A minimum of 20% of all data and telephone ports cannot receive or place calls.
- A minimum of 20% of all trunks are inoperative.
- The loss of an ACD group, line or recorder.